Panama City Carnival Excursion leaves Washington DC, Puerto
Rico and New York. March 1st to March 7th, 2019
- Includes Round Trip Airfare to Panama City, Republic of Panama
- 7 days/6 nights 5 Star Hotel Accommodations in downtown Panama City
- Round trip transfers between Panama Airport and Hotel in Panama City
- Daily Panamanian Gourmet Breakfast
- Daily Panama City tours (Monuments, Beaches, Hotels, Restaurants, Canal)
Single Occupancy (1 guest) price per person: $2,160.00 US
(6 Month Installment Plan of $360.00)
March 15, May 15, July 15, Sept. 15, Nov. 15, Jan. 15 final payment.
- Double Occupancy (2 guests) price per person: $1,962.00 US
(6 Month Installment Plan of $327.00)
On the Friday before Ash Wednesday, the Carnival Queen is first selected. The new
Queen is featured in the day's parade, as well as all pertinent activities. The Panama
Mardis Gras, or Fat Tuesday, is when Panama City's party is at its biggest -
attracting people of all kinds from all around the world.
"Culecos", which are outdoor dance parties, where large trucks are known to hit the
streets spraying refreshingly clean water on all they pass. Dancing at some point is
almost a requisite.
The Panama Carnival is all about sun, fun, and rum. Combine a Carnival day in
Panama with a tour of the New Panama Canal and a few days on one of the stellar
beaches, you'll enjoy some of the very best that Panama has to offer. The
Panamanian Carnival definitely has everything you’ve been longing for!
Make a deposit and reserved your space as soon as possible – limited seating!
Valid passport required.
For more information contact Carlos Rudas : (202) 904-5892 Email: email@example.com & Tazilio1953@gmail.com